Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer Fun!

I can't believe Tommy is 16 months! He is so much fun he is such goof ball and is always making me laugh! He went to the doctor for his 15 month check up and he is in the 25% for his height and 15% for his weight which is a little bit higher then last time which is good because the doctor said they usually drop at 15 months. I am surprised that he isn't bigger because he eats so much food I love that he is not picky!



It was my moms birthday and we had a fun day together. We ate yummy french dip sandwiches, went to the park, and did some shopping!

Birthday cookies :)

We went to the salt lake farmers market and it was a lot of fun, though it was very hot!

Tommy loves to play with the hose at Gangi's house!

Tommy loves to go up to Oli and give him kisses and of course Oli gives them back, gross!

Tommy and Taegen both decided to get on the bike at the same time so I had to take a picture but by the time I got my camera out they both were way bugged with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment