Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Rodeo!!!!

We love the rodeo! I love that we go every year its so much fun. I am very allergic to hay so I have to take a lot of allergy medicine before we go and we usually have to leave early because of me but this year it actually wasn't to bad. We still had to leave early but because Tommy was so tired but we stayed longer then normal. Tommy loved it he kept pointing at the animals and he loved the sky divers he kept looking up at the sky for more. Thanks Bumps and Nana for doing this every year!







I had to put this picture up for Randi it made me laugh:)

2 comments:

  1. Who's boy is that? He looks like a stinker:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures...I just remember you were not feeling great though. Sure can't tell by those cute pictures!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete