Wednesday, August 24, 2011

5 Years

So I am a little late because our anniversary was actually on the 18th but we were in bear lake so I am doing it now. Zach I just wanted to let you know how much I love you and how amazing you are. You are such an amazing father and I love watching you with Tommy it makes me so happy seeing you with him. You are also such an amazing husband you make me a better person. Even when I am so mean to you, you are always so calm and just let me do it and then your so nice when I apologize later. I am who I am today because of you. I can't believe we have been married for 5 years, but then at the same time it seems like I have known you forever. I am so happy I have the gospel in my life and that's because of you. I can't wait to spend eternity together, I love you!


1 comment:

  1. You are amazing...do you know that?? Love your guts!!

    ReplyDelete